Who We Are
We are a team of business people who are passionate about helping plaintiffs’ attorneys get even better results for their clients, mainly through our Case Expense Funding product. As 7th Amendment Advocates, we are always looking for ways to encourage, educate and support our law firm clients as they pursue justice on their clients’ behalf.
Contingent-fee law firms are truly the keys to the civil courthouses in our country, and yet they face so many financial challenges. Our Case Expense Funding product is the only financial advantage that is available to such firms.
Using our proprietary AdvoTracTM software, we track our client law firms’ lines of credit on a case-by-case basis so that the borrowing costs can ultimately be recouped from the cases themselves. So the net cost of borrowing is zero for the cases that the firms win (or from which they at least get their case expenses back). More details can be found here.
Our clients are among the best and brightest trial law firms from all over the United States. We have enjoyed consistent and considerable growth since our start in 1999, and are funding tens of thousands of cases in our system at any given moment! We look forward to adding you to our family of “raving fan” clients.
Meet a few members of our management team:
- Dan A. Taussig, Chairman
- Michael J. Swanson, President & Chief Executive Officer
- Paul B. Myers, Chief Credit Officer
- Donna A. Jones, Senior Vice President
- Lisa Wagner, Senior Vice President, Client Services
- Tina R. Burns, Vice President
- Jeff Glueck, Vice President, Business Development
What We Do
What It Costs
- Our rates typically float with either the Prime Lending Rate (as published in the Wall Street Journal) or LIBOR (London Interbank Offered Rate). Although we don’t publish our pricing online, you can click here to request a detailed proposal for your firm including exact costs.
IMPORTANT: In addition to rates being very reasonable, our Case Expense Funding product enables your firm to get reimbursed from your cases for 100% of the cost of our services on the cases you win. So the net cost to your firm is close to zero.
What We Don’t Do
- We don’t get involved analyzing your cases.
- We don’t have any contact whatsoever with your clients.
- We don’t do business with firms that have financial difficulties.
- We don’t do plaintiff funding, or structured settlements.