Facebook is quite possibly the best social media platform for businesses. For friends of your page, this is where they come to stay up to date with you, but perhaps more importantly, this is where prospects first come to see what you are all about.
If you need to update your Facebook business page, then you’re not alone, for nearly 98% of pages need some modification. Following these quick tips from the Social Media for Law Firms article titled, “How to Upgrade Your Firm’s Facebook Page” will ensure you stay within the other 2%. It can be as simple as verifying information and turning certain features on. Be sure to go through this quick checklist ensuring you don’t miss out on any new business!
To read the full list of tips, click here!
Photo Credit: quka