This month’s free webinar from Public Justice is Monday, August 25th, at 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT.
This webinar will focus on the proposed changes to the rules of discovery. Presenters Stuart Ollanik of Ollanik Law, LLC, Beth Terrell of Terrell Marshall Daubt & Willie, PLLC, and John Vail of John Vail Law, PLLC will help participants understand “what is changing, and what lawyers need to do to best represent their clients in the face of a changing discovery landscape.”
During this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Use changes in the case management process to get more discovery at less expense.
- Keep the historic changes to Rule 26 – the heart of the discovery rules – from barring the doors to justice for our clients.
- Show judges that “proportionality” and “cost-shifting” language should not be used to make the injured party bear the defendant’s discovery costs.
- Use a new tool to uncover stonewalling.
- Navigate the new sanctions standard.
This is a special non-Speaker Series webinar. Registration is open to the public. Don’t miss out! (Register Online)
Click here for more details.
CLE Credit Provided
*CLE credit can be applied to AK, AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, ME, MN, NJ, NY, ND, OH, OR, TX, and WI. States with no CLE Credit: CT, DC, MD, MA, MA, MI, SD.
Photo Credit: Bill Selak via photopin cc