We are a successful, rapidly growing commercial lender looking for a Marketing Coordinator I. The successful candidate will offer administrative support to our Marketing Department including database maintenance, email and direct mail campaigns, website editing, content writing, social media monitoring, market research, tradeshow coordination, video shoot coordination, etc.
Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee (company pays 80%, employee pays 20%); $50,000 of employee life insurance (company paid); Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance (company paid); Flexible Spending Account for Unreimbursed Medical Expenses and Dependent Care Expenses, 401(k) with company match (max 4%); Paid time off (PTO) starting at 17 days per year.
We offer industry-leading financial products and services providing law firms nationwide with low-cost access to capital and flexible business solutions. Visit www.AdvocateCapital.com for more details.
To apply, please send your resume to HRM@AdvocateCapital.com.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- A high level of attention to detail (accuracy, proofreading, spelling, grammar, consistency)
- Effective use of time management and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as within a team.
- Must be able to work in a professional work environment
- Salesforce.com experience helpful.
- Corporate marketing.
- Salesforce.com administration helpful.
- Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop experience helpful.
- Google and social media analytics helpful.
- Minimum: High school diploma.
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Click here to view the job posting on LinkedIn.com
Photo Credit: Kritchanut