Now that you have your law firm blog started, how can you convert your readers into clients?
In a recent interview, LawLytics Marketing Software CEO Dan Jaffe shared with The National Trial Lawyers Editor & Publisher Larry Bodine six tips to help turn your legal blog into a key marketing piece. Here are his suggestions:
- Write about what people care about.
- Have another attorney or have a lay person read it, depending on who your audience is.
- The title of the blog is important.
- Don’t use your name and practice repeatedly in the blog post.
- Don’t link to your home page in your blog post.
- Pictures will make your blog post more interesting.
Photo Credit: 123RF Stock Photo