Our special affiliation with Pinnacle Financial Partners (NASDAQ: PNFP) gives you access to a full array of business checking options for any size law firm.
Your law firm’s cash is the foundation of its finances. Protect it with a partner you trust.
Your depository accounts are the cornerstone of your banking relationship. These accounts are the key pieces of the puzzle that affects everything tied to your law firm. When you move your money to the same bank as your loans, your treasury services and the rest of your finances, you will begin to realize important advantages.
- More Convenience
With all your accounts in one place, you have one point of contact for all your financial transactions. That means consistent service and attention.
- Better Advice
Working with a single bank lets your financial advisor see your whole financial picture to know what you have, what you need and what to do if problems arise.
- Potential Cost Savings
We look at the complete financial relationship when making critical decisions on interest rates and take all your accounts into consideration for relationship pricing.
Carefully consider what you need from your cash and what kinds of accounts will help you get there. Most banks offer “one-size-fits-all” solutions that may or may not be right for you. We know that no two law firms are exactly alike, and we offer a broad array of account options to meet your unique needs.
Maybe you don’t make a lot of transactions and just want something with no or low service fees. Maybe you process a lot of payments and need something closely tied to your cash management systems. Or maybe you want to earn interest on large balances. Regardless of your goals, structure or needs, we have a banking platform that will help you get there.
Our advisors can build a complete financial picture around your deposits to help you get more from your money and drive your company forward.
Give us a call at 877-894-9724 to open an account.
Access your accounts securely anytime, anywhere
We see convenience as an integral part of distinctive service. We are committed to offering efficient, effective and secure ways of delivering account reconciliation tools. Below are just a few ways we make it easy to view your cash position.
- Real-time. Any time. Your financial records are up to date 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Check balances, review account activity and see pending transactions from anywhere.
- Transfer funds. Immediately transfer funds into other disbursement accounts. Excess cash can be transferred to interest-bearing accounts or can be transferred to pay down debt.
- Stay alert. Track your account balances and transactions with a variety of email alerts. Need to know if your balance is low or when a large check has cleared? We’ll send you an alert.
- Internal control. The sub-user administration allows you to set authorities and abilities for users within the online banking product.
- Manage your payments. Not only can you pay virtually any business or individual with our online services – you can view history, set up auto payments and receive email reminders when a bill is due.
- View history. We offer a full 24 months of history on all your accounts. You can research transactions and produce reports based on criteria such as check number, date or amount.
- View and print check images. You’ll see the front and back of your cleared checks online.
- Go paperless. Sign up for eStatements on all your accounts. We’ll send you an email when your statement is available.
- Remote check scanning. We’ll provide check-scanning equipment complimentary for your law firm so that you can deposit checks electronically without ever having to leave your office!
Access your accounts anytime, anywhere with our free and secure mobile banking services.
Text. Web. App. Once enrolled, you can access a streamlined version of online banking or download our Android/iPhone apps.
Manage your finances. Check your current account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount or check number. Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
Pay your bills. Make payments and view recent scheduled payments with online BillPay for mobile devices.
We also have a custom iPad application that allows you much of the same functionality you get in online banking in an app built specifically for the iPad, making your experience more user-friendly on your tablet.