Our special partnership with Pinnacle Financial Partners has enabled us to bring together a first-class wealth management team specifically to advise plaintiff lawyers. Led by Mr. Jeff East and focusing solely on the unique needs of contingent-fee lawyers, our team can help you in all aspects of financial planning, retirement preparation, and wealth management.
Mr. East serves as a senior vice president with Pinnacle Asset Management and offers securities as a financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC.
He coordinates the financial affairs for a select group of families and individuals, taking a straightforward approach to creating, preserving, and transferring wealth. This is accomplished through a four-step process:
- Understand – Gain a mutual understanding of your current situation and dreams for the future.
- Design – Develop a financial plan to serve as a roadmap.
- Implement – Discuss multiple options for investment strategies, allowing you to play an active role in finalizing the plan. This way you understand what is being done, why it’s being done that way, and any costs associated.
- Manage – Continuously monitor the investments and your personal situation to proactively address any risks or opportunities.
Mr. East began his career in investment management in 2008 and joined Pinnacle Asset Management in 2016. Previously he was a Vice President at Regions Investment Solutions and an Investment Management Consultant with Raymond James (Morgan Keegan & Company).
He earned his bachelor’s degree in management from the University of Tennessee, holds Series 6, 63, 65 and 7 securities licenses and is licensed in life insurance. He received his Certificate in Financial Planning from Northwestern University and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, certified by Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board).
- Bachelor’s degree, Management, The University of Tennessee
- Certificate in Financial Planning, Northwestern University
To schedule an appointment with Mr. East, use the contact form on this page or call 877.894.9724.