Since many of our law firm clients utilize QuickBooks, we have created a dedicated team of certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors to provide best practice recommendations* and unlimited FREE training.
The team utilizes a screen-sharing application so our law firm clients can complete training conveniently and privately from their own workstation. Among other topics, the Quickbooks ProAdvisor Team provides assistance with:
- Proper accounting treatment for client case costs
- Creation of custom reports to capture case costs
- Recommended transactional entries associated with the Advocate Capital Case Expense Funding Program
- Assistance creating general ledger accounts for the Advocate Capital credit facility.
To schedule a QuickBooks ProAdvisor session, please contact us at QBSupport@Advocatecapital.com or 1-877-894-9724.
* Advocate Capital, Inc. does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Our training on QuickBooks and other topics are presented for informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should always consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors.