Advocate Capital, Inc is looking to add a new member to our team.
We are currently hiring for an Accounting Assistant, to join our corporate office in Nashville, TN.
The entry-level Accounting Assistant learns to quality check all manual and electronic transactions processed by the accounting transaction team. The next learning step for the Accounting Assistant is the entry of client loan advance and payment transactions to the AdvoTrac priority software.
• Associate degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field, or equivalent experience, required.
• 1 - 5 years of accounting experience, working with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger.
• Proficient (Intermediate/Advanced) skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and Word, and Outlook.
• Working knowledge and comfort with accounting software. Accounting software experience preferred.
• Proficient (or Advanced) customer relations and telephone skills
• Proficient (or advanced) keyboarding skills
• Proficient, business professional email use
Are you interested in this position or would you like to recommend a qualified candidate? Send your resume to HR@AdvocateCapital.com.
To learn more about our amazing company and culture, visit www.AdvocateCapital.com/Careers for more details.