We hope you’ve had a little extra time to prepare home-cooked meals lately, so once a month we’re sharing one of our teams’ family recipes and employee favorites with you.
This delicious Poppy Seed Chicken recipe brought to us by Candace Whitman, Marketing Specialist, is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
“My Gran would make this often for Sunday dinner. Gran and my mom would also take it a lot to church potlucks. It is my and my brother’s favorite, so we always ask my mom to make it for us on special occasions, like birthdays.”
- Candace Whitman, Marketing Specialist
From our kitchen to yours:
Candace’s Poppy Seed Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and deboned
- 10 ½ oz can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz carton of sour cream
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 ½ sleeves of Ritz crackers, crumbled
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 8” x 12” dish.
- Layer cooked chicken in dish.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and poppy seeds.
- Pour over chicken, and spread evenly.
- Melt butter, and toss with crumbled Ritz crackers.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Photo Credit: Stephanie Frey, 123rf.com