Authored By: Amanda Unterreiner
We hope you’ve had a little extra time to prepare home-cooked meals lately, so once a month we’re sharing one of our teams’ family recipes and employee favorites with you.
Warm-up with these hot wings! You can whip up these delicious easy wings during the week, as a fun weekend snack, or save this recipe for Super Bowl Sunday.
"Everyone, but me, loves hot wings, and this recipe is so simple and the kids love it!"
- Mary Berst, Senior Vice President, Operations and Accounting
From our kitchen to yours:
Mary’s Hot Wings
- 20 chicken wings
- 1 cup flour
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup good butter
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Put flour in a large zip lock bag, and shake 5-6 wings at a time.
- Deep fry until golden brown and thoroughly cooked, and drain on a paper towel.
- In saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add vinegar, hot sauce, and honey.
- Blend together until well combined.
- Toss mixture over wings, and serve.