Who doesn’t want to be more productive?
I recently read an Inc. article titled “8 Things You Should Do Every Day Before 8 A.M. to be More Productive.” They caught my eye and thought they would catch yours too:
- Get at least 7 quality hours of sleep a night. (If you do not make quality hours of sleep a priority, you might as well stop reading because the rest of this blog will not matter).
- DO NOT check email or social media…it puts you in a reactive state rather than a productive, proactive one.
- Pray or meditate. Do this instead of checking your email and unlock a perspective of abundance and gratitude.
- Journal for two main purposes…one to record your blessings and the other to record and thought dump about projects you are working on. You will be surprised by your creativity!
- Exercise between 20-45 minutes…trust me, the dopamine is real and wonderful.
- While you are exercising listen to inspirational or instructive content…and improve your mind and body concurrently
- Take a cold shower for 3-5 minutes
- Consume 30 grams of protein
This routine will take you about an hour and it will change your life.
Vice President – Business Development
Photo Credit: Ivan Kruk