Filevine prides themselves on the secureness of their platform. In Filevine’s March article, they cover six ways to improve efficiency using Permissions and Roles.
- Assign a Guest Status to users who need limited access.
- The Collaborator status filters out notifications to allow you to focus on your documents and reports.
- The Follower status allows users to keep a close eye on the matters they need to watch.
- You can mass update new users with the Existing Projects Permission tab and the Mass Update Permissions Tool.
- You can transfer work to another user by using the Mass Update Permissions Tool.
- Assign the appropriate roles to the right team members to ensure topmost accuracy.
To read Filevine’s article, click here.
Note: Advocate Capital, Inc. offers a discount to any of our clients looking to switch their case management software to Filevine. Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you are interested in learning more.