Public Justice is offering a special installment in their monthly Speaker Series tomorrow, September 16th, at 2:00pmET/11:00amPT.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
• The social context of police shootings in America.
• Strategies for investigating the key facts in a police shooting case.
• Strategies for litigating and trying police shooting cases.
• Handling the interplay between criminal actions and civil cases for families and victims.
• Dealing with the media storm in high-profile cases.
Daryl Parks has been a member of the Public Justice Foundation since 2005 and currently serves on the Board of Directors. He has appeared on many national television broadcasts including MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, and Dr. Phil. Nationally known as an attorney for the family of Trayvon Martin, Parks is currently working to secure justice for the family of Michael Brown.
This free Speaker Series is for “members only” and is another great reason to join Public Justice today!
Click here for more details.
CLE credit is available for most webinars. See CLE requirements for your state.
(CLE from the following states is available through CLE reciprocity: AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, ME, MO, NJ, NY, OR and WI. Please check your state’s bar website for more information on reciprocity requirements.)