Every business has a website these days and if you are like us, you use WordPress as your content management system. In a recent Social Media Examiner post, Brian Duffy shares nine plugins available for WordPress websites that may help streamline your online business activities.
Here are a few of his suggestions:
- Improve Customer Service and Support:
- bbPress offers a basic discussion forum in minutes that you can add to your website.
- DW Question & Answer builds a Q&A section for your site, similar to Yahoo! Answers.
- Present Webinars:
- WebinarIgnition is the top solution allowing you to “stream a Google hangout, LiveStream or Ustream to an unlimited number of attendees.”
- Collect Information:
- Some websites may already use Gravity Forms but if your site doesn’t, this plugin is a must have. This plugin gives you full control and completed forms are stored safely inside your website.
Take some time to explore these all of the suggested plugin options and see which ones fit best with your business.
Photo Credit: © 123RF Stock Photo