Authored By: Ollie Lammers
Facebook analytics can be very useful to your firm, but it can be overwhelming with all the information they provide. Here are a few things Facebook analytics provides according to LawyerMarketing.com:
The best way to have your content viewed is by using a promotion. Facebook’s algorithm has changed over the years to where a person will only see their friends or family. By using a promotion, this allows people who would not normally see your firm’s page or posts to have the content in front of them.
Some of the things included in a promotion are:
- Event responses
- Link clicks
- Page likes
- Post likes
A promotion will also give you a full summary of the people reached in your promotion. The promotion will also show how long the promotion ran and total budget.
According to Hootsuite, this part of your Facebook analytics shows how people are interacting with your Facebook page.
Some of the things included in the Reach page are:
- People recommending your page.
- How many people hid or reported your page as spam.
- If someone liked, commented, or reacted to your posts.
- Number of people seeing your post organically and paid.
According to Disruptive Advertising, this section will tell you what part of your Facebook page people are viewing the most. Page views will also tell you the age, gender, country, and city of the people who are viewing your page.
Page views will also include the following:
- How many total views your page received in a specific time.
- Sources that drive people to your Facebook page.
- What sections people are looking at most frequently including events, posts, about, photos, home page, and other.
For more information on Facebook Analytics, click here.
Photo Credit: Andrea De Martin