Authored By: Amanda Unterreiner
It is important for you and your law firm to stand out. Attorney at Work gives a few tips on how lawyers can establish their personal brand for themselves and their law firm.
- Identify your niche or specialty.
- Get to know your target audience, or potential clients, including their needs and priorities.
- Think about where this audience gets their information. Specifically, where do they go to get information about lawyers and law firms, and where do they go to find them? For example:
- Other previous clients
- Social media
- Online blogs and websites
- Find ways to connect with your audience using the channels they use most. For example:
- Offer a referral incentive
- Set up a Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Optimize your website’s SEO
- Post to GoogleMyBusiness
- Start a blog on your website
- Track which of these avenues gets the most business, and put more resources there.
- Stay relevant. Keep all of these channels up to date. For example:
- Post on social media daily, or as often as possible.
- Keep your website up to date with current information and branding.
- Stay up to date on what your audience needs. Their needs are always changing, and so are the places they turn to for information. Make sure you are continuing to check where your audience gets their information.
Photo Credit: Dzianis Apolka