Advocate Capital, Inc.® is looking to add a new member to our team.
We are hiring an Accounting Specialist to join our corporate office in Nashville, TN.
The Accounting Specialist will execute AdvoTrac loan advance processes throughout the loan advance life cycle:
• Assist Accounting Assistant with the execution of the AdvoTrac loan advance processes throughout the loan advance life cycle:
• Confidently verify receipt of the information needed to process clients’ loan advance requests in AdvoTrac. Verify the manipulation of client upload spreadsheets and processing case substitutions.
• Communicate with the client throughout the loan advance process and obtain any missing information.
• Retain a spreadsheet of loan advance information and prepare the loan advance approval file.
• Accurately and efficiently post into the AdvoTrac system all clients’ payments received through the web portal.
• Prepare and post payments received in the bank lockbox and the office.
• File all the payment and funding documents into client files for future reference.
• Post all the finance charge payments in AdvoTrac, file in client files, and email the clients once completed.
• Handle accounting-related communication with internal and external customers.
• Own the accounting email inbox and switch weekly with teammates – covering when others are away.
• Offer problem-solving in a timely, professional, friendly, and service-oriented manner to all our clients, whether questions are received via email or the telephone.
• Provide answers to clients’ questions about the web portal subject matter and assist them with accounting-related transaction questions.
• Communicate internally and externally on returned payments and short-paid payments and collect the funds
• Prepare and process memos for clients (internal and external).
• Communicate with clients to ensure the accuracy of their case listing.
• Positively collaborate with the internal clients to resolve external client concerns or provide innovations for clients
• Serves as QC and integration and audit backup
How to apply:
Click here to learn more and apply on LinkedIn.