As we continue the growth of our entire team in 2014, we are looking to add two Quality Assurance Analysts to our team. If you are a paralegal who is looking for a new way to apply your training and experience, this may be a great opportunity for you.
Learn more about the company culture and work environment in this video from our President and CEO, Mike Swanson:
We are a rapidly growing commercial lender that is looking for additional Quality Assurance Analysts to perform compliance examinations for its nationwide base of law firm clients. All work is done in-house via telephone and email from our offices in Nashville, TN. We have an industry-leading set of products and services that provide law firms with a low-cost, flexible source of growth capital.
View our present career opportunities.
Follow the Advocate Capital, Inc. LinkedIn Page for future updates.
The hourly rate for this position is between $20.67 and $21.76 depending upon experience. We offer an excellent benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee (company pays 80%, employee pays 20%); $50,000 of employee life insurance (company paid); Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance (company paid); Flexible Spending Account for Unreimbursed Medical Expenses and Dependent Care Expenses, 401(k) with company match (max 4%); Paid vacation and sick leave.
To apply, please send your resume to:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contact clients to initiate document collection.
- Compile and review documents.
- Produce reports based upon standardized templates.
- Follow up as needed with clients regarding additional documents needed.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency required.
- Legal research skills/experience.
- Good customer relations and telephone skills.
- Proficient email use.
- Salesforce.com use helpful
- Paralegal or legal assistant (Tort practice preferred).
- Law firm administration.
- Field examiner or auditor for a commercial finance company or bank.
- Minimum: High School Diploma
- Paralegal certification preferred.
Send your resume today to [email protected] to initiate a great career opportunity with a fantastic, growing company!
Senior Vice President