We are excited to announce our upcoming webinar, ‘Practical Strategies for Medical Malpractice Cases’ with Donna Jones, President and Director of Associate & Client Experience, and Catherine D. Bertram, attorney and owner of Bertram Law Group
We invite you to participate in a discussion about the highly complex areas and challenges of Medical Malpractice law and strategies on how to prepare your cases for these areas. As the legal field of medical malpractice continues to evolve, it is essential that lawyers have a comprehensive understanding of the risks and consequences associated with medical malpractice lawsuits.
We will cover:
- How to identify practical and effective tools for handling successful claims, including how to assess cases, collaborate with medical experts, and determine a claim's likelihood of success
- Discuss the types of medical errors that may occur and the effects they may have on clients
- Answering your questions in our live Q&A session
Wednesday, October 19th @ 2:00PM CST
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Pacific (Los Angeles)
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Mountain (Arizona)
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Central (Chicago)
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (New York)
Space is limited, so register for the October 19th webinar now: https://advocatecapital.com/lead-pages/october-medical-malpractice-2022-webinar-b/
It’s OK if you register but are unable to attend. You’ll get an email with a video recording of the webinar when it’s complete so you can view it later.