Wawona Packing Company LLC, is recalling their bagged peaches due to salmonella poisoning.
According to LexBlog, a total of 68 people have reported being infected across nine states.
Consumers have reported being ill from June 29 to August 3, 2020.
The FDA suggests that consumers check their refrigerator for the recalled peaches. Consumers are encouraged to throw away any peaches they are unsure of if they are from Wawona Packing Company.
The bagged peaches that are being recalled under the following product codes:
- Wawona Peaches – 033383322001
- Wawona Organic Peaches – 849315000400
- Prima® Peaches – 766342325903
- Organic Marketside Peaches – 849315000400
- Kroger Peaches – 011110181749
- Wegmans Peaches – 077890490488
For bagged peaches, the product codes may be found at the bottom of each package. All affected peaches may be found in stores nationwide.
For more information on this recall, click here for the full LexBlog article.