Authored by: Ollie Lammers
Some lawyers who are busy might think that they don’t need to put time or money into social media. However, using social media does more than just promote your firm to possible clients.
According to Attorneyatwork.com here are some of the benefits of using social media and how it can develop your business.
- Staying informed on what is happening with your clients and the professionals in your network.
- Sharing information about what is going on in your practice.
- Demonstrating expertise for solving specific problems.
- Building your reputation both online and off.
- Expanding your network from professionals you know to professionals you should know.
If you think you are lacking any of this in your law firm, you might want to consider using social media. Having a professional social media presence can help your firm stay informed, connected, and share information about your firm.
What are Your Social Media Goals?
Define how you want to use social media and what you want to achieve with it.
- Do you want to have better relationships with referral sources?
- Increase awareness of your professional expertise?
- Reinforce your personal brand?
It can be hard to know what your social media goals are.
Look at your law firm and see how you want to grow. Consider what are your goals for your law firm.
For more information, click here.
Photo Credit: Dejan Bozic