If you are a follower of Advocate Capital, Inc. throughout the various social media channels, you know we are very intentional to pass on relevant industry information to you with the hope the content will not only be interesting to you, but help you in your mission of getting better results for your clients.
- Blogs should be interesting and do not have to be directly “industry related”…but things you and others would enjoy reading.
- Use Google to see what topics users are looking up…try keywords related to your industry. You might be surprised by what you find!
- Utilize a keyword research tool.
- Re-use content that was well received on your own social media pages.
- Uncover what your competitors are talking about…might be ideas in there for you to use.
- Don’t forget about current events as inspiration.
- Comments made to previous blog posts are an excellent source.
- Brush up on industry forums.
- Keep a notebook handy to capture random inspiration that would normally be lost in the day.
- Make something “old” new again…maybe even a ‘part two’ or follow up to a prior well received blog.
Blogs are an excellent way to drive consumer engagement…I hope the above tips are helpful to you!
You can read the full article here for more information.
Vice President – Business Development
Photo Credit: Victor Correia