Video conferencing has become more important in the past weeks. In an article published on Entrepreneur.com, Bryan Lovegren gives some handy tips to keep your video conferences as smooth as possible!
- Do mute your microphone whenever you're not speaking.
- Do be aware of your video settings. Check if your microphone is muted before speaking.
- Don't position the camera too low or too high. Keep it eye level.
- Do make sure your room is well lit. You can use windows or lamps to help you light your remote space!
- Do test your microphone before a remote call.
- Don't read your emails or look at other screens while on a video call.
- Do look into the camera while talking, rather than yourself or your peer on the screen.
To read more great tips from Bryan Lovegren, click here.
Photo Credit: Aleksandr Davydov