2014 marks our 15th anniversary and we are on the rise again. We are looking for some additional members for our work from home inside sales team.
Increase your earning potential and work from home with this exciting inside sales opportunity! Advocate Capital is seeking Business Development Managers to join our inside sales team. We are a rapidly growing company that provides a unique financial solution coupled with software-as-a-Service (SaaS) that allows plaintiff law firms to get even better results for their clients by giving them access to capital that they have tied up in case expenses. Our success means we need talented and experienced sales professionals, like you, to continue our profitable growth. This highly visible role is the perfect opportunity to advance your career and earning potential—all from the comfort of your home office!
We offer a base salary of $55,000 per year plus an excellent commission program designed to reward you for your results. Base salary will start higher to allow for pipeline development and closed future business. Based upon the experience of our existing team, the first year total compensation average range is $80,000-$90,000, with $90,000-$100,000+ expected thereafter. There are no limits and top performers can and have earned much more than these averages!
- Unlimited earning potential
- Paid training / resources & support
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage—BCBS (company pays 80%, employee pays 20%)
- $50,000 of employee life insurance (company paid)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance (company paid)
- Flexible Spending Account for Unreimbursed Medical Expenses and Dependent Care Expenses
- 401(k) with company match (max 4%)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- NO client-related travel
As a Business Development Manager, you will help some of the best and brightest trial lawyers from all over the United States find strategic finance solutions through our services. Significant leads will be provided through various sources, but cold-calling is also a key part of this position. We offer paid training and all the tools and technology needed for a highly productive and functional home office work environment.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Making phone calls to plaintiff law firms / lawyers and explaining services
- Adding value to client through consultative selling while identifying needs and offering appropriate service/solutions to meet those needs
- Overcoming objections and closing sales over the phone
- Cold-calling via phone to prospect for potential clients and develop leads
This exciting inside sales opportunity is 100% work from home and 100% telephone selling for new business development, not customer service. If you have proven success telemarketing in a virtual work environment, this could be the position for you! We are looking for a positive, professional, and pro-active sales professional with uncompromising ethics. Does that describe you? We want to hear from you!
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Persuasive personality and highly interpersonal phone skills
- Proven track record of highly consultative sales success in a home office environment and effective navigation of long sales cycles
- Strong will to win while meeting the specific needs of our prospects and clients
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior phone skills
- Background in financial services and/or law practice, a plus
- Salesforce.com experience, highly preferred
If you are looking for a well-established company with a great company culture, look no more. Please send your resume to Sales@AdvocateCapital.com for consideration.
Vice President, Business Development