Jeremy represented a young woman who suffered a pelvic fracture as a result of a motor vehicle accident in 2017. The young woman was a Division 1 swimmer in college and an avid outdoor enthusiast. Before the accident, she enjoyed swimming, hiking, camping, and skiing. After college, she and her long-term boyfriend moved to Colorado to enjoy the great outdoors. They were making plans for the future and were discussing having a family when she was injured.
Due to the severity of her pelvic injury, the young woman faces a lifetime of pain. She now experiences urinary frequency, dyspareunia, and pain while sitting, standing, and walking. She will continue to need injections and ongoing care and will most likely have hip replacement surgery. If she does get pregnant, she will almost certainly need a cesarean section. Her medical bills exceed $300,000, and her life care plan ranges from $1.4 million to $9.3 million. Jeremy’s client and her family remain hopeful she can return to all the activities she enjoyed before she was injured.
Jeremy Rosenthal outlines how he was able to attain a $1,325,000 settlement on a case without catastrophic injuries AND without filing a lawsuit:
- Held constant interviews and meetings with medical treaters to make sure all of my client’s pains and injuries were getting properly documented.
- Worked with lien companies to make sure that my client was getting the best and cutting edge treatments, like stem cells, even if her own insurance would not cover these “experimental” treatments.
- Had all imaging turned into three-dimensional videos to really demonstrate the injury.
- Hired videographer to interview my client, my client’s family and her pain doctor to give the insurance company a flavor of how this injury really affected my client and how these people will all come across to a jury if the case goes to trial.
- Used Advocate Capital, Inc. to cover ALL costs so that no cost is spared on a case like this.
- Hired an economist and life care planner to document future needs properly.
- ON HIGH-VALUE cases, give client the attorney cell phone number and frequently text with client. VERY important when client is young and has a serious injury.
The Law Firm of Jeremy Rosenthal is located in Denver, Colorado, and specializes in Personal Injury and Motor Vehicle Accidents. Jeremy has received several awards and honors over the years including, SuperLawyers Rising Stars Honoree, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 in Colorado, and is rated in The Top 100 Trial Attorneys by The National Trial Lawyers. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the National Trial Lawyers Association, the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, and the Colorado Bar Association.
Advocate Capital, Inc. is proud to support Plaintiff Injury firms. Jeremy, we are thankful for your hard work and passion to get the best results for your clients.
Executive Client Manager II