Congratulations to Brianne Thomas, Managing Partner of Boyd Kenter Thomas & Parrish LLC, on receiving the “Decade Award” from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law on Saturday, February 27, 2016.
The prestigious “Decade Award” is presented to one exceptional UMKC School of Law alumna who has made an outstanding contribution to the legal profession within the first ten years of practice.
“Brianne is most deserving of this recognition,” said John Boyd, Founding Partner of Boyd Kenter Thomas & Parrish. “She brings passion and energy to the firm and her contributions to helping those who are affected by personal injury or loss is second to none.”
To name just a few of Thomas’ notable accomplishments over the past ten years:
- “David J. Dixon” Award acknowledging outstanding achievement in appellate advocacy
- Current Secretary of the Association for Women Lawyers (AWL) and will serve as President in 2017
- Board of Governors, Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA)
- Co-chair of the Disaster Relief Committee, legal assistance to victims of natural disasters
- “Best of the Bar”, Kansas City Business Journal
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, Law & Politics Magazine
- Rising Star, Kansas City Magazine
- President’s Award - The Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
- Volunteer for Jackson County Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
Boyd Kenter Thomas & Parrish is a full-service law firm specializing in workers’ compensation, personal injury and employment/labor law. Boyd Kenter Thomas & Parrish, LLC has represented labor organizations and union families for 30 years. For more information, visit www.bktplaw.com.
Advocate Capital, Inc. congratulates Brianne on receiving this distinguished award. Stay tuned as the accolades for Brianne Thomas and the Boyd Kenter Thomas & Parrish firm continue in the second quarter of 2016!
Senior Vice President