Advocate Capital, Inc. greatly values client feedback and strives to make AdvoTrac®, our proprietary software platform, as user friendly as possible.
After reviewing suggestions from our clients to help enhance the overall user experience, we are proud to announce our new AdvoTrac® Web Portal will launch Friday, October 9, 2015.
Below is an overview of all the new and exciting changes:
- Account Summary Tab and My Profile now feature a “Contact Us” button at the bottom of the screen that will take users directly to the contact page. The contact page will also include their Account Manager’s contact information.
- Funding Request Tab features a “Need Help” button that will take users directly to training videos and a memo field where users can now add an additional description to each line item of their funding (i.e., filing fee, expert witness, etc.). Users also have the ability to add an additional description to fundings in an Excel spreadsheet or on the memo field in the Funding Detail Report.
- Payment Tab has replaced the Payoff Quote Tab and offers options for online payment by check, information only, principal paydown and training tutorials.
- All reports can now be accessed directly from the Reports Tab. A new “Need Help” button appears at the bottom of the screen that will take users directly to the training videos. Users can also reprint an invoice from the Reports Tab.
- Client Administrators now have access to specific training tutorials and a “Security Audit Report” to show all changes made to their account from the new landing page.
If you have any questions regarding these changes, please do not hesitate to contact us.
As always, thank you for your suggestions and for being our client partners!
President and CEO